I was recently castigated for not posting enough cute baby pictures here.
Hopefully that will assuage my critics for the time being. The girl’s just learned to stand up on her own for a few seconds, but alas I haven’t managed to snap a picture of that yet. I should also give a shout out to my in-laws who sent a little walker-toy in the mail. She’s enjoying it.
And while I’m on the subject of familial obligations, here’s a mix I created for Xy’s classroom, under her exacting direction.
- Double Dutch Bus by Frankie Smith
- Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen) by Quindon Tarver
- Our Time (Tom Neville Remix) by Ocelot
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (Butch Vig Mix – Recorded May, 1991) by Nirvana
- Lucky by Radiohead
- The Cut by Benga
- Paradisiaque by MC Solaar
- 台灣Song-搖滾版 (Taiwan Song) by 大支
- Si Señor by Control Machete
- Fist to Fist Rub a Dub by N. Kojak & Liza
- Jungle Infiltrator by Loefah
- The Real McCoy by Benga
- Tomorrow Comes Today (Banana Baby) by Gorillaz
And just so my parents don’t feel left out, I should mention I tried Skype for the first time Friday and did a video call with Mom & Dad. (I’m getting familiar with Skype so we can use it to connect with Marion for Beyond Jena.) I was impressed with the ease of use and the quality of the audio and video. It was cool to see the folks. The future is here now.